Remington T-Rex Bolt Action PCP Air Rifle .22 with Scope
This is the Remington T-Rex Bolt Action PCP Air Rifle .22 with scope and mounts, so you are ready to start shooting out of the box.
- Additional information
- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
REMINGTON T-REX BOLT ACTION PCP AIR RIFLE
This is the Remington T-Rex, a precision-crafted PCP Air Rifle with a punch. It is your ideal companion for British shooting enthusiasts, especially those involved in pest control. Designed with versatility in mind, this air rifle offers features that cater to various shooting styles and preferences.
- User-Friendly Semi-Straight Pull Bolt – Swift follow-up shots with a smaller silhouette for precision and efficiency.
- Lightweight Polymer Body – Designed for extended shooting sessions, ensuring comfort and control throughout.
- Built-In Shroud and Moderator – Enjoy a peaceful shooting experience with minimal noise disruption to your surroundings.
- Picatinny Scope Rail – Take advantage of better optic compatibility with the added Picatinny Scope Rail, ensuring your preferred optics fit seamlessly.
- Lower Picatinny Rail – Customise your T-Rex with ease. Attach a variety of accessories, such as bipods, torches, lasers, or grips, to enhance your shooting experience.
- Iron Sights – Experience a different type of shooting with the built-in iron sights. These serve as both a backup option and a way to explore alternative shooting styles.
THE COOL STUFF
- Multi-Shot Bolt for quick follow-up shots.
- Pre-charged for consistent power and accuracy.
- Adjustable Synthetic Tactical for a comfortable and customized fit.
- Two-stage, adjustable for personalized control.
- Steel Precision Rifled, guaranteeing accuracy with every shot.
- Length is 104cm, providing a balanced and maneuverable platform.
- Weight is 3.1kg, ensuring ease of handling during pest control missions.
- A manual Safety system that prioritizes safety in every shot.
- Adjustable Cheekpiece enables tailoring your rifle to your preferences for optimal shooting comfort.
- Integrated Sound Moderator for discreetly handle your pest control duties with minimal noise disturbance.
IN THE BOX
- Remington T-Rex Bolt Action PCP Air Rifle
- 3-9×40 Scope
- Scope Mounts
- Rotary Quick Fire Magazine
- Single Fire Magazines
- Fill Probe
- Bag of O-Rings and Bits
- Operating Manual
|METAL / SYNTHETIC
This rifle is designed to deliver less than 12-foot pounds of power to stay within UK law. However, FPS depends on the pellet weight and quality, i.e. brand used. Each rifle will perform differently, so we recommend trying different brands of pellets to see what works best in your new air rifle. More info can be found on our Blog or in our FAQ section of this website.
- 3-9X40 Scope and Mounts
- Multi Shot Magazine System
- Easy Bolt Action System
- Fibre Sights on Barrel
- Integrated Sound Moderator
- Tank with Precision Gauge
- Sculpted Synthetic Stock
- Adjustable 2 Stage Trigger
- Moulded Tactical Rail System
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service.
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop.
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect.
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles and air pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page.
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.
What Is A PCP Air Rifle?
PCP air rifles use built-in air tanks to store compressed air. This compressed air is then used as the propellant to fire the pellet downrange.
How Do You Fill The Tank?
The air is compressed by using a hand pump, a divers scuba tank, or a carbon fiber tank (like the ones used in paint guns). When the air guns tank is filled to the correct pressure, it is ready to fire.
How Many Shots Does A PCP Air Rifle Have Per Fill?
This is dependent on the make and model, the ammo size and weight, and the length of the barrel. It also depends a lot on the FPS - FT/LBS your rifle is shooting and if it is regulated. However, a good average is 100 shots per 100CC; also, please take into consideration not all of the shots will be good - when the tank is about three-quarters empty, your shots will reduce in power and quality. So if you have a 425CC tank, we would hope to see 300 good shots depending on many different factors. Disclaimer, this is just a rough guide and should not be taken as technical advice. Please see the manufacturer's website or the specification table on the Just Air Guns product page if the manufacturer has published this information.