Military Grade Dual Laser and Flashlight Combo Rail Unit
This is a military-grade dual laser and flashlight combo rail unit, this will work on most pistols and rifles.
- PRODUCT RESTRICTION
- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
This 2-in-1 combo laser and flashlight features an outstanding 3 mode selection including; laser only, flashlight only, both laser and flashlight together. It is robust! the construction is made of aircraft-grade aluminium and is waterproof, shockproof, anti-recoil resistant and dustproof. This ambidextrous unit has conveniently located on/off push buttons on the top of the unit. It also features a fully adjustable laser that allows you to alter for windage and elevation. To complete the set this unit also has a remote switch that can be plugged in or removed at any time, plus a battery is included.
- Red Laser – 5mw / 630-640 highly visible to the human eye
- Virtually indestructible white LED flashlight delivers blinding white light
- Hard-anodized aluminium body and battery screw lock door
- Standard rail mount can fit on any pistol rail inclouding the Picatinny rail of pistols and guns
- Battery type supported: 2x CR123A (included)
- Dimensions: L-85mm / W-60mm (72mm with side laser adjuster) / H-34mm
- Weight: TBA
- AN ACCESSORY RAIL REQUIRED: The pistols or guns/rifle need to be equipped with a standard Picatinny rail
- 100mm minimum barrel length required for pistols
- Check the product images to see how this unit fits and looks on a gun
WARNING / CAUTION
- NEVER point the laser directly at or into an eye. This may cause damage to the eye or blindness.
- When zeroing the laser follow all standard firearm safety precautions
- If the laser sight is used on different weapons then zero adjustments may again be required
- The laser sight has an anti-shock design, but a serious blow to the laser can mean the weapon or rail may require-zeroing
- Don’t attempt to open or modify the laser at any time
If you are 18 or over you can purchase an AIR GUN (Air Pistol or Air Rifle)
If you are between the ages of 14 to 18 then may use an Air Gun (Air Pistol or Air Rifle) without supervision following the set guidelines.
Slingshots, Crossbows and Archery Sets cannot be sold or purchased or used by anyone under 18 years of age!
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service
BLANK FIRING DELIVERY £6.00
Blank firing 2 tone pistols, sent via a courier service
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering rifles and pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page here…
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo, blank firing guns or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.