- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
HIKMICRO THUNDER 35MM SMART THERMAL WEAPON SCOPE
The Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope is a very flexible and innovative package from HIK Micro.
The Thunder can be used in three configurations; a Thermal Weapon Scope, a Handheld Thermal Monocular and a Thermal Front Add-On (additional Lens System required).
The Weapon Scope is supplied with a 2.1x magnification lens system and a detection distance of 1235m. Add the Picatinny rail and you’re ready to attach to your rifle. Simply detach the Picatinny rail and the Thunder can be used as a Thermal Monocular.
Using the highly sensitive, SUB 35mK NETD, 384×288 17µm Thermal Sensor, the HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope delivers industry-leading detail and clarity in a compact and rugged package. The software built into the Thunder Weapon Scope is easy to use and would be instantly recognisable to anyone who has used a HIK Micro Thermal Monocular.
The Thunder shares many of the features including the choice of 4 colour palettes, Hot Track, and WiFi, in order to stream, record and control from your phone, plus NEW and exciting features like ‘Picture-in-Picture’, 5 reticle choices and in with the option of 3 colours.
IN THE BOX
- HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope
- HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope Eyepiece
- Picatinny Rail System
- CR123A Batteries
- USB-C Cable
- Storage Bag
|Popularity||HIKMICRO Thunder 35mm Smart Thermal Weapon Scope|
|FOV @ 100 yards||10.0°|
|Objective Lens Diameter||35mm|
- Sensor 384×288px @ 17µm
- Objective Lens 35 mm / F1.0
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m) 1235 m
- Magnification (Optical) 2.14x
- Type Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels 384 x 288 px
- Pixel pitch, µm 17µm
- Frame rate, Hz 50 Hz
- NETD <35mK
- Objective lens F1.0
- Magnification (Optical) 2.14 x
- Magnification (Digital) 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view 10.0° × 8°
- Recoil Resistance 750G/ms = 6750 J
- Type 9.9mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels 1024 × 768
- Eye Relief 45mm
- Colour Palettes Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Picture-in-Picture Yes
- Number of preloaded reticles 5 Reticle choices
- Reticle Colours White, Green, Red
- Video recording Yes
- Picture snapshot Yes
- Build in memory, Gb 16 Gb
- Hot Tracking YES
- WiFI hot spot YES
- T-Vision App support YES
- Degree of protection, IP code IPX7
- Water protection Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range -20 °C to 55 °C
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Dimensions, mm 187.2 mm × 62.5 mm × 59.2 mm
- Weight, kg 0.41 kg
- Operating time on battery
- (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled) 4.5 hours continuous running
- Charging interface USB-C
- Battery type Replaceable CR123A
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service.
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop.
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect.
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles and air pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page.
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.