- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
HIK MICRO LYNX 6MM 35MK 160X120PX 17UM SMART THERMAL MONOCULAR
The HIK Micro Lynx 6mm delivers a high-quality thermal image and packs a host of features normally reserved for high-end thermal spotters.
The 160x120px, 17µm thermal sensor (35mK NETD Rating) and HIK software deliver a detailed image to the screen. The WiFi and the dedicated app allow you to take complete control of the unit’s settings and features from your smartphone.
35mK NETD Rating = One of the most sensitive sensors available on the market, detecting even the smallest temperature differences!
IP67 rating guarantees a robust chassis capable of repelling dust and rain, protecting you from the worst of the weather.
Battery life = 10hrs of continuous running!
This is all backed up by a 3 year UK warranty.
|Popularity||HIKMICRO Lynx PRO 6mm Smart Thermal Monocular|
|FOV @ 100 yards||24°|
|Objective Lens Diameter||6mm|
- Sensor 160×120px @ 17µm
- Objective Lens 6mm
- Detection Range (Vehicle 1.4 x 4m) 559m
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m) 182m
- Type Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels 160×120 px
- Pixel pitch, µm 17µm
- Frame rate, Hz 50 Hz
- NETD Rating 35mK
- Objective lens F1.1
- Magnification (Optical) 0.6x
- Magnification (Digital) 1x, 2x, 4x,
- Field of view 24.7° × 18.7° (H × V)
- Type 5.08mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels 720 × 540
- Colour Palettes Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
VIDEO & SOUND
- Video Recorder YES
- Sound Recorder NO
- Build in memory, Gb 8 Gb
- Hot Tracking YES
- WiFI hot spot YES
- T-Vision App support YES
- Degree of protection, IP code IP67
- Dust protection Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range -20 °C to 55 °C
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Dimensions, mm 158 mm × 61 mm × 57 mm
- Weight, kg 0.25 kg
- Operating time on battery
- (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled) 10 hours continuous running
- Charging interface USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles 80%
- Main Unit: 3 Years
- Battery: 2 Years
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service.
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop.
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect.
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles and air pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page.
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.