Feinwerkbau Model 900 ALU Hybrid Competition Air Rifle
This Feinwerkbau Model 900 ALU Hybrid Competition Air Rifle has a large number of sophisticated technical features and a clear, timeless design.
AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER ONLY – We do not keep this competition gun in stock. However, if you order this compaction-grade air rifle today, we usually will receive it from the manufacturer within four working days.
- Additional information
- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
FEINWERKBAU 900 ALU HYBRID
Sophisticated technical features and a clear, timeless design are combined in the new 900 model series from Feinwerkbau.
Design meets precision in the 900 Alu model. Quality components come together to form a high-precision sporting rifle, and a multitude of adjustment options ensure optimal ergonomics. This creates a new pacesetter in the field of match air rifles!
The product features of the new model series 900 include:
- The adjustable absorber – a development of the units fitted to the previous generation of air rifles – enables an individual pulse adjustment to the personal needs of the shooter.
- The Model 900 can be conveniently reloaded – more space for easy pellet insertion.
- The revised trigger unit has been optimized in terms of force distribution and consists of high-precision components made of HSS steel.
- The maintenance-free pressure reducer has been redesigned for even smoother system operation and ensures significantly reduced noise during firing.
- The optimized system bedding with double barrel clamping ensures highly precise groupings.
- The latest grip adjustment from Feinwerkbau enables almost all desired settings to be made.
- The sliding prism clamping of the Vario sight allows quick assembly and disassembly of the complete rear sight and is thus ideal for protecting sensitive attachments during transport.
The 900 Alu Hybrid model is available in silver or black as standard.
|TOTAL WEIGHT APPROX
|TOTAL LENGTH APPROX
|1042 - 1170 MM
|SIGHT LINE LENGTH
|610 - 970 MM
|745 - 880 MM
|30 - 160 G / 80 - 250 G
|LENGTH OF PULL
|275 - 360 MM
Large, Medium, Small
Left Handed, Right Handed
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service.
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop.
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect.
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles and air pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page.
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.
What Is A PCP Air Rifle?
PCP air rifles use built-in air tanks to store compressed air. This compressed air is then used as the propellant to fire the pellet downrange.
How Do I Fill The Tank?
The air is compressed by using a hand pump, a divers scuba tank, or a carbon fiber tank (like the ones used in paint guns). When the air guns tank is filled to the correct pressure, it is ready to fire.
How Many Shots Does A PCP Air Rifle Have Per Fill?
This is dependent on the make and model, the ammo size and weight, and the length of the barrel. It also depends a lot on the FPS - FT/LBS your rifle is shooting and if it is regulated. However, a good average is 100 shots per 100CC; also, please take into consideration not all of the shots will be good - when the tank is about three-quarters empty, your shots will reduce in power and quality. So if you have a 425CC tank, we would hope to see 300 good shots depending on many different factors. Disclaimer, this is just a rough guide and should not be taken as technical advice. Please see the manufacturer's website or the specification table on the Just Air Guns product page if the manufacturer has published this information.