Trimex Arms PCP Airgun Hand Pump XBD1 300 Bar
Introducing the NEW Trimex Arms PCP Airgun Hand Pump XBD1.
- DELIVERY INFO
- Reviews (0)
TRIMEX ARMS PCP AIRGUN HAND PUMP
Introducing the NEW Trimex Arms PCP Airgun Hand Pump XBD1, this New 300 Bar Airgun Pump is extremely efficient for most air rifles. It compresses the maximum amount of air possible from each smooth stroke. That means fewer strokes and less work to fill your air gun. If you want a pump that you trust to work everywhere and is the best value for money, this one is for you.
For the money, you get an incredible amount of high-end features with this Trimex Arms PCP Airgun Hand Pump XBD1 that you would normally pay separately for.
- A minimal amount of assembling is needed out of the box
- Large-size inline brass filter included
- Quick-fit connectors make it easy to use
- Rubber high grip handle for extra comfort
- Brass air bleed screw
- Reinforced high-pressure hose
- Foldaway pedal for easy transporting
- Oil filed pressure gauge 40mm 400kg/psi
- The pressure of the pump – 4300 PSI
- Bar of pump – 300
- Construction is all metal and brass
- Lots of large and small filter blocks included
- Everything you need in one high-quality set
IN THE BOX
This is what you get included with this high-quality pump.
- Main pump with pedal pre-constructed and tested
- Pump handlebar with rubber grips
- Easy fit pressure gauge unit
- Assembled hose with quick-release plugs and filter
- Small tube of lubricant oil
- Small and large size filters
- Replacement O rings and springs
- Allen keys and screws
- Multi-Tool wrench tool
|TYPE||PCP HAND PUMP|
The following is a very simple set of instructions to assemble the Trimex Arms PCP Airgun Hand Pump XBD1.
- Fasten the handle to the pump with the two screws supplied.
- Install the pressure gauge manometer carefully into the pump.
- Insert the high-pressure hose with the provided multi-tool.
- Screw down the bleed valve screw on the base.
- Remove the plug from the female connector of the hose/filter.
- Insert your required fill probe (not supplied with pump).
HOW TO USE THE PUMP
The following is a recommendation for use; however, many shooters have their own preferred way of operating their pumps.
- Do not pump too fast – the maximum frequency is 50 times per minute.
- Very high pressure, do not close the air outlet when it is working.
- Pressure should not exceed the recommended pressure of 4300 psi.
- Pump slowly and deliberately. Stop at the top and bottom of each stroke (1-2 seconds) to let the airflow through the tiny holes inside the pump.
- Do not fail to go all the way to the end of each stroke; make each upstroke count, as most of the work is accomplished in the last 2-3 cm of pump rod travel.
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service.
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop.
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect.
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles and air pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page.
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.