Swiss Arms P1911 Match Co2 Air Pistol
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTION
- DELIVERY INFO
- HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
- Reviews (0)
P1911 MATCH AIR PISTOL
This Swiss Arms P1911 Match is a CO2 powered, non-blowback air pistol that is fantastic for a bit of target shooting and plinking in your back garden. Solid polymer construction keeps the price down but not the quality. The magazine holds 20 4.5 Steel BBs and it also comes with an accessory rail to mount items such as a torch or laser.
THE COOL STUFF
- 1911 Pistol Replica
- Power is 2.2 joules
- 361 FPS with Standard BB
- Operates with 12gr CO2
- Smooth Barrel
- 4.5 mm Caliber
- 20 Round Magazine
- The total length is 22.9 CM
- Weight is 650 G
IN THE BOX
- P1911 Air Pistol
- 20 Rounds Magazine
- Tool for Co2 Instalation
|CALIBER||4.5MM STEEL BB|
|MUZZLE VELOCITY||361 FPS|
|MAGS INCLUDED||20RD BB MAG|
|OVERALL LENGTH||229 MM|
|WEIGHT (OZ)||650 G|
- Fixed slide to deliver strong firing power and high FPS
- Fixed front and rear colour match sights
- Fixed polymer hammer to deliver high FPS
- Manual switch safety on the right-hand side of the pistol and not at the rear
- Full polymer frame and top slide reducing the overall weight and cost
- Accessory under rail designed to hold torch or laser as required
- Polymer ABS mix trigger for durability and accuracy
- Co2 capital housing inserted from the bottom of the pistol grip
- Full metal 20 round magazine is inserted from the bottom of the pistol grip
If you are 18 or over, you can purchase an Air Pistol or Air Rifle (Airgun).
If you are between the ages of 14 to 18, you may use an Air Pistol or Air Rifle without supervision, following the set guidelines.
Slingshots, Crossbows, and Archery Sets cannot be sold or used by anyone under 18 years of age.
Only adults 18 or over may purchase blank firing pistols and/or blank ammo.
PLEASE NOTE; All adult (18+) restricted products such as Air Rifles, Air Guns, Crossbows, and Blank Firing Pistols will require a Photo ID to be uploaded before the order can be completed.
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles, air pistols and blank firing pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page here…
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo, blank firing guns or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.
HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED FOR AIRGUN SALES
- PHOTO ID – After purchasing an air rifle or pistol from us we will need your Photo ID. If you are buying online, we will need you to upload it to our ID portal at id-justairguns.co.uk
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will keep a record of your personal information on record and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- AGE RESTRICTION – Airguns can only be sold to adults aged 18 years or over.
- SHOP PURCHASING – If you are purchasing an air rifle or air pistol in our shop, you can not pay with cash. Credit or debit cards only!
- PRODUCT INFORMATION – We will keep a record of the product and its serial number and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- DELIVERY – If ordering online, we will personally deliver your airgun. Please see the delivery requirements below!
If you have purchased an airgun online for delivery, please take a look at these delivery requirements. We can only deliver once you have uploaded your photo ID to our secure online portal. We will contact you to arrange the best day and time for delivery. We can only deliver to the address given on the order and the photo ID. The buyer, i.e. the person on the photo ID, is the only person that can take delivery, so they must be in at the time of delivery. Please note that we can not leave it with anyone else, including a member of your family! We will also need to see the same photo ID at the delivery address at the time of delivery, or we can not leave the items.
Working with the following agencies to protect our sport…
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please contact us via the contact information on this website.