Smith & Wesson M29 8inch .177 Pellet CO2 Burnished Metal Airgun Revolver
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTION
- DELIVERY INFO
- HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
- Reviews (0)
S&WM29 8 INCH REVOLVER
This is a piece of history, the grandfather of all Magnum revolvers, a classic – the Smith & Wesson M29 has been described in many ways. Thanks to a striking design and high quality, all the models bearing this name have made it onto the silver screen besides being put to their intended use. This .177 (4.5) pellet CO₂-powered version of this icon of the 1960s comes in full metal with high-gloss bluing and a choice of three barrel lengths. True to the original, it takes six brass-coloured metal shells, each loaded with a .177 (4.5) Pellet. Fired by a single/double-action trigger, the pellets leave the barrel with a maximum muzzle energy of three joules. This 8″ version offers the additional advantage of a longer sightline. The rear sight of all versions is adjustable in elevation and windage. A piercing tool for the 12 g CO₂ cartridge is housed in the grip for easy access.
|GUN TYPE||AIR PISTOL|
|SHOT CAPACITY||160 ROUNDS|
|FPS (ESTIMATED)||417 - 450|
|TRIGGER||SINGLE / DOUBLE ACTION|
|WITH MAGAZINE||YES 6 SHELLS|
If you are 18 or over, you can purchase an Air Pistol or Air Rifle (Airgun).
Slingshots, Crossbows, and Archery Sets cannot be sold or used by anyone under 18 years of age.
Only adults 18 or over may purchase blank firing pistols and/or blank ammo.
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect
This is our own service, delivering air rifles, air pistols and blank firing pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page here…
HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED FOR AIRGUN SALES
- PHOTO ID – After purchasing an air rifle or pistol from us we will need your Photo ID. If you are buying online, we will need you to upload it to our ID portal at id-justairguns.co.uk
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will keep a record of your personal information on record and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- AGE RESTRICTION – Airguns can only be sold to adults aged 18 years or over.
- SHOP PURCHASING – If you are purchasing an air rifle or air pistol in our shop, you can not pay with cash. Credit or debit cards only!
- PRODUCT INFORMATION – We will keep a record of the product and its serial number and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- DELIVERY – If ordering online, we will personally deliver your airgun. Please see the delivery requirements below!
If you have purchased an airgun online for delivery, please take a look at these delivery requirements. We can only deliver once you have uploaded your photo ID to our secure online portal. We will contact you to arrange the best day and time for delivery. We can only deliver to the address given on the order and the photo ID. The buyer, i.e. the person on the photo ID, is the only person that can take delivery, so they must be in at the time of delivery. Please note that we can not leave it with anyone else, including a member of your family! We will also need to see the same photo ID at the delivery address at the time of delivery, or we can not leave the items.
Working with the following agencies to protect our sport…
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please contact us via the contact information on this website.