Crosman Copperhead 900 Break Barrel Air Rifle .177
This is the outstanding Crosman Copperhead 900 Break Barrel Air Rifle .177
Please note, scope and mounts are sold separately and are not included.
- Additional information
- PRODUCT RESTRICTION
- DELIVERY INFO
- HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
- Reviews (0)
CROSMAN COPPERHEAD 900 AIR RIFLE
This strong, classic break action rifle is equipped with fibre-optic sights – green in front sight and two red in the adjustable rear sight. They allow for easy aiming even under unfavourable lighting conditions. The upper 11 mm mounting rail allows for mounting an optional rifle scope. The precision barrel has a right-handed thread making the rifle accurate even at greater distances. In front of the trigger is the easy-to-use safety lever preventing uncontrolled firing. The stock of the air rifle is made of a one-piece lightly lacquered dark wood.
- Calibre is .177 (4.5mm)
- Action is Break Barrel
- Magazine Capacity is 1 Shot
- Ammunition Type is Pellet
- Power Source is Spring Powered
- The trigger is Two-Stage Adjustable
- Weight is 2.7 Kg
- Length is 113 cm
- Power is 11 – 11.5 ft/lbs
- Barrel is Rifled
IN THE BOX
- Crosman Copperhead 900 Break Barrel Air Rifle
- Instruction Manual
|GUN TYPE||AIR RIFLE|
|CALIBRE||4,5 (.177) PELLET|
|POWER TYPE||SPRING NITRO|
|POWER||11 - 11.5 FT/LBS|
|CONSTRUCTION||WOOD / METAL|
|TRIGGER||TWO STAGE AJUSTABLE|
Break Barrel, Nitro Piston
If you are 18 or over, you can purchase an Air Pistol or Air Rifle (Airgun).
If you are between the ages of 14 to 18, you may use an Air Pistol or Air Rifle without supervision, following the set guidelines.
Slingshots, Crossbows, and Archery Sets cannot be sold or used by anyone under 18 years of age.
Only adults 18 or over may purchase blank firing pistols and/or blank ammo.
PLEASE NOTE; All adult (18+) restricted products such as Air Rifles, Air Guns, Crossbows, and Blank Firing Pistols will require a Photo ID to be uploaded before the order can be completed.
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering air rifles, air pistols and blank firing pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page here…
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo, blank firing guns or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.
HOW TO BUY AN AIRGUN ONLINE
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED FOR AIRGUN SALES
- PHOTO ID – After purchasing an air rifle or pistol from us we will need your Photo ID. If you are buying online, we will need you to upload it to our ID portal at id-justairguns.co.uk
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION – We will keep a record of your personal information on record and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- AGE RESTRICTION – Airguns can only be sold to adults aged 18 years or over.
- SHOP PURCHASING – If you are purchasing an air rifle or air pistol in our shop, you can not pay with cash. Credit or debit cards only!
- PRODUCT INFORMATION – We will keep a record of the product and its serial number and only supply it to the authorities on request.
- DELIVERY – If ordering online, we will personally deliver your airgun. Please see the delivery requirements below!
If you have purchased an airgun online for delivery, please take a look at these delivery requirements. We can only deliver once you have uploaded your photo ID to our secure online portal. We will contact you to arrange the best day and time for delivery. We can only deliver to the address given on the order and the photo ID. The buyer, i.e. the person on the photo ID, is the only person that can take delivery, so they must be in at the time of delivery. Please note that we can not leave it with anyone else, including a member of your family! We will also need to see the same photo ID at the delivery address at the time of delivery, or we can not leave the items.
Working with the following agencies to protect our sport…
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please contact us via the contact information on this website.