3 Ply Disposable Face Mask pack of 50
50 x pack of 3-Ply disposable protective face masks with comfortable ear straps and stiff edge to shape over your nose.
- PRODUCT RESTRICTION
- DELIVERY INFO
3 Ply Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise cross-infection. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick. Disposable masks can be used to help prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer. Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
- UK stock
- Sealed pack of 50 masks
- Help protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To help prevent cross-infection
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply use the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from its pack and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser
If you are 18 or over you can purchase an AIR GUN (Air Pistol or Air Rifle)
If you are between the ages of 14 to 18 then may use an Air Gun (Air Pistol or Air Rifle) without supervision following the set guidelines.
Slingshots, Crossbows and Archery Sets cannot be sold or purchased or used by anyone under 18 years of age!
Understanding our delivery service as it is important to select the correct one for you.
ACCESSORIES DELIVERY £6.00
Products that are NOT rifles/pistols, sent via a courier service
BLANK FIRING DELIVERY £6.00
Blank firing 2 tone pistols, sent via a courier service
BUY AND COLLECT £0.00
Pick up by you from our London shop
RFD DELIVERY £20.00
We send the rifle/pistol to your local gun shop for you to collect
AIR GUN DELIVERY from £20.00
This is our own service, delivering rifles and pistols to your door
For more information about delivery costs please see our delivery page here…
If you have an air rifle or pistol in this order you will need to supply your photo ID for us to process your order ready for delivery. If you have shooting accessories including ammo, blank firing guns or archery products you do not need to supply an ID. If you need help with uploading your ID please contact our support team.
If you have selected RFD delivery to a gun store near you, they will charge you a small admin fee that is not under the control of Just Air Guns. We recommend that you contact your local gun store to find out how much this will be before ordering RFD delivery from Just Air Guns.